BOX CURTAIN CEILING - Easy installation no fasteners required Built-in provisions for acoustics, HVAC, and lighting Box systems have crisp edges for precision reveals.
BOX CURTAIN CEILING allow stronger reveals Easy access to plenum Perimeter trim options available Panels contain from 70% to 95% recycled content Interior and exterior applications available.
Providing and Fixing METACIL Box curtain False ceiling system comprising of Box Panel of height 100 mm/ 150mm/ 150mm/ 200mm and width 25mm and width 25mm/ 30 mm, made up of Aluminium, 0.7 to 1mm (TCI) thick, minimum 50 micron epoxy powder coated, fixed perpendicularly to 0.7mm thick GI Box channel of size 38mm x 15mm by hexagon bolt. Box Channel is installed at 1.2 mtr. centre to centre by 6 mm dia galvanized Suspension rod with the help of Bolt.
|1. Installing the sideline in the same height.
2. Installing Box channel in appreciate space, the normal is 1-1.2m to suspension rod by nut and bolt.
3. Suspension rod should be installed according to main channel at a distance of 1.2m centre to centre.
4. Binding the box panel with box channel with the help of hexagonal bolt.
5. Spacing of the box panel can be customized as per requirement.
6. Wearing gloves when installing panel, if figure print or stain remain on the panel, please remove it with warm water and detergent, then dry it.
|Frame & smoke spread
Light Reflectance (White)
Stability under humidity
|Class A (ASTM E84)
For getting regular updates and new product information please Subscribe us