Louver ceilings offer best-in-class vane and carrier options that make them ideal for large spaces requiring a one-way plenum mask or specific lighting effects.
An adjustable carrier system allows baffles to slide back for easy access to lighting, sprinklers, and are created with a proprietary manufacturing process that ensures clean lines and durability.
1 Installing the sideline in the same height
2. Installing main channel in appreciate space, the normal space is 1 â€“ 1.2m to suspension rod by clip in profile holder.
3. Suspension rod should be installed according to main channel at a distance of 1.2m centre to centre.
4. Binding the Louver carrier with main channel with the help of carrier holder at space 1.2mtr to 1.5mtr.
5. Pressing the Louver panel to the prongs of Louver carrier perpendicular to the it.
6. Wearing gloves when installing panel , if figure print or stain remain on the panel , please remove it with warm water and detergent , then dry it.
|Frame & smoke spread||Class A (ASTM E84)|
|Light Reflectance (White)||Lr1|
|Stability under humidity||Yes|
For getting regular updates and new product information please Subscribe us